Do I need a permit?

If I am looking to add a structure, driveway, fence, pool, upgrade electrical/plumbing type work or run a business out of my home, etc., or I am a transient vendor, utility company, etc looking to work within the Township, do I need permits?

When looking to do improve your property (or someone elese's) and you are unsure if you need a permit, please call the UCC & Zoning Code Enforcement Officer.    With the information you provide to the Code Officer, he can provide you with the regulations and direct you to what permit applications are required to be submit to the Township for processing.  All permits must be sumbitted to the Township office.