Skip to main content

Building & Zoning Permits


Systems Design Engineering
(610) 916-8500

Steve Moyer, UCC Building & Zoning Enforcement Officer

  • UCC Building & Zoning information and permits
  • HOP Permits
  • USE & Occupancy Permits
  • UCC Inspections (Initial Contact)

ALL UCC Building & Zoning Permits must be submitted to the Township office,  with the applicable fees for processing.  Any submitals sent directly to the Engineers office will be returned.  In addition, all permits are required to have the UPI# Completed on the applications.  This is your tax parcel number and can be found on your most recent tax bill and will begin with the #18.  (example: 18-06-0073.004)