Frequently Asked Questions

Does the Township provide trash collection?

Trash collection in North Manheim Township is through your own private hauler.

Did You Know?

Schuylkill County Office of Solid Waste & Resource Management has a Recycling Program that ALL County residents can take advanage of? More information can be found here .